“Nai Por” (Master Father) “Nai Mae” (Master Mother) were the words used by the home servants to call Luang Rajamaitri and Yai Fom (Fom Punsri), the first wife of Luang Rajamaitri. These words express love, appreciation, and respect for their compassion for being “Boss” and also “Father” and “Mother” at the same time. These servants were treated like one of their family members ; Mak Uttama – The loyal Khmer servant whom Luang Rajamaitri trusted and allowed him to follow him closely, Lian – the gardener of The Rajamaitris, Waew Pianpon-the carpenter, Sor Romyen-Latex Factory Clerk, Tieb Karupity-Accountant, Tiw- worker, and Pol Viriyakosol – The Chantaburi riverside rice mill manager. This room will hear loud noise of music from the restaurant next door, Banlung Rajamantri Historic Inn respectfully apologize for your inconvenience.
• Free WIFI
• Hot water
• Electric Kettle
• Tea and Coffee Making
• SOFT SERVICE for breakfast from 7.30 –10.00 hrs. If you would like a full breakfast, you can order in advance before check-in (restaurants in the community opens from 10 O’clock)
• Please present ID card of a person who makes a reservation before check-in
• Check in time is 14.00 hrs: please inform if you would like to arrive later than 18.00 hrs
• Check out time is 11.00 hrs. If check out later than 11.00 hrs without prior notice, there will be 50% surcharged and later than 14.00 hrs, the price will be charged as 1 more day (the inn will inform guests 2 hours in advance)
• Key insurance is 500 Baht per room and this amount will be returned after check out
• Child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with parents for free
• Shoes are not allowed inside the property. Shelves are provided downstairs. To visit the garden, shoes are provided by the inn.
• Smoking and pet are not allowed.