The forest and herbal products were local goods Luang Rajamaitri traded with the Chong tribe (Morn-Khmer nationality) who survived with collecting herbal products. They were the first tribe settled down in eastern forest region. Luang Rajamaitri purchased their forest and herbal goods and exported this local supplies overseas. Since then the herbal products became popular domestically and internationally.
• Free WIFI
• Hot water
• Electric Kettle
• Tea and Coffee Making
• SOFT SERVICE for breakfast from 7.30 –10.00 hrs. If you would like a full breakfast, you can order in advance before check-in (restaurants in the community opens from 10 O’clock)
• Please present ID card of a person who makes a reservation before check-in
• Check in time is 14.00 hrs: please inform if you would like to arrive later than 18.00 hrs
• Check out time is 11.00 hrs. If check out later than 11.00 hrs without prior notice, there will be 50% surcharged and later than 14.00 hrs, the price will be charged as 1 more day (the inn will inform guests 2 hours in advance)
• Key insurance is 500 Baht per room and this amount will be returned after check out
• Child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with parents for free
• Shoes are not allowed inside the property. Shelves are provided downstairs. To visit the garden, shoes are provided by the inn.
• Smoking and pet are not allowed.