The rubber tree room reminds guests about Luang Rajamaitri’s attempt and patience when he brought some rubber trees from the south to grow on the 60-Rai Land at Chantaburi. Those set of trees were dead, only 3 of them survived. Without any discouragement, he collected the rubber seeds falling from the survival 3 to grow again until the plants expand from the 60-rai plantation to 1,500 Rai successfully. It became the beginning of latex trading with the foreigners and later generated income to Chantaburi.
• Free WIFI
• Hot water
• Electric Kettle
• Tea and Coffee Making
• SOFT SERVICE for breakfast from 7.30 –10.00 hrs. If you would like a full breakfast, you can order in advance before check-in (restaurants in the community opens from 10 O’clock)
• Please present ID card of a person who makes a reservation before check-in
• Check in time is 14.00 hrs: please inform if you would like to arrive later than 18.00 hrs
• Check out time is 11.00 hrs. If check out later than 11.00 hrs without prior notice, there will be 50% surcharged and later than 14.00 hrs, the price will be charged as 1 more day (the inn will inform guests 2 hours in advance)
• Key insurance is 500 Baht per room and this amount will be returned after check out
• Child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with parents for free
• Shoes are not allowed inside the property. Shelves are provided downstairs. To visit the garden, shoes are provided by the inn.
• Smoking and pet are not allowed.