One of Luang Rajamaitri routine activity was to discuss about Buddhism. His close friend was Prarachchantagawee (former abbot of Wat Bot, monk dean of Chantaburi), who always have dharma conversation with him in the afternoon or evening. Luang Rajamaitri also invited Khun Pra Charunparakam, another monk fellow to join in except for every monk day night around 7 pm. when Khun Luang organised the sermon at home. Khun Jitjamnong Polpruksa, a child in his patronize (presently 70 years old, former professor at Phrapokklao Nursing College) to invite neighbours to listen to the sermon together. No wonder why this riverside community hasn’t been washed away by the global trend easily.
• Free WIFI
• Hot water
• Electric Kettle
• Tea and Coffee Making
• SOFT SERVICE for breakfast from 7.30 –10.00 hrs. If you would like a full breakfast, you can order in advance before check-in (restaurants in the community opens from 10 O’clock)
• Please present ID card of a person who makes a reservation before check-in
• Check in time is 14.00 hrs: please inform if you would like to arrive later than 18.00 hrs
• Check out time is 11.00 hrs. If check out later than 11.00 hrs without prior notice, there will be 50% surcharged and later than 14.00 hrs, the price will be charged as 1 more day (the inn will inform guests 2 hours in advance)
• Key insurance is 500 Baht per room and this amount will be returned after check out
• Child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with parents for free
• Shoes are not allowed inside the property. Shelves are provided downstairs. To visit the garden, shoes are provided by the inn.
• Smoking and pet are not allowed.