The old kitchen where Yai Fom, Luang Raj’s wife spent most of her time preparing food for Khun Luang and people in the house. During the renovation, there was an evidence of roses Luang Rajamaitri bought for Yai Fom to grow in the pot plant at the river terrace. This guestroom is decorated with dark red roses at the balcony as the symbol of love and care Luang Rajamaitri have for his darling wife.
• Free WIFI
• Hot water
• Electric Kettle
• Tea and Coffee Making
• SOFT SERVICE for breakfast from 7.30 –10.00 hrs. If you would like a full breakfast, you can order in advance before check-in (restaurants in the community opens from 10 O’clock)
• Please present ID card of a person who makes a reservation before check-in
• Check in time is 14.00 hrs: please inform if you would like to arrive later than 18.00 hrs
• Check out time is 11.00 hrs. If check out later than 11.00 hrs without prior notice, there will be 50% surcharged and later than 14.00 hrs, the price will be charged as 1 more day (the inn will inform guests 2 hours in advance)
• Key insurance is 500 Baht per room and this amount will be returned after check out
• Child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with parents for free
• Shoes are not allowed inside the property. Shelves are provided downstairs. To visit the garden, shoes are provided by the inn.
• Smoking and pet are not allowed.