Luang Rajamaitri was the first person to breed the rubber tree in Chantaburi. In the early stage, although the area was only 100 Rais, to hire labourer to cut down existing trees was costly and to grow the rubber trees was time-consuming. Therefore, he was riding and used a slingshot to launch the rubber seeds throughout the orchard to save cost. There was only one farm worker to carry the bag and follow him. This is the origin of “Rubber Seeds” room to remind how he important he was to grow and spread the rubber trees throughout Chantaburi and the east. With this integrity, he was honoured as “The Father of Eastern Rubber Tree”
• Free WIFI
• Hot water
• Electric Kettle
• Tea and Coffee Making
• SOFT SERVICE for breakfast from 7.30 –10.00 hrs. If you would like a full breakfast, you can order in advance before check-in (restaurants in the community opens from 10 O’clock)
• Please present ID card of a person who makes a reservation before check-in
• Check in time is 14.00 hrs: please inform if you would like to arrive later than 18.00 hrs
• Check out time is 11.00 hrs. If check out later than 11.00 hrs without prior notice, there will be 50% surcharged and later than 14.00 hrs, the price will be charged as 1 more day (the inn will inform guests 2 hours in advance)
• Key insurance is 500 Baht per room and this amount will be returned after check out
• Child under 5 years old is allowed to stay with parents for free
• Shoes are not allowed inside the property. Shelves are provided downstairs. To visit the garden, shoes are provided by the inn.
• Smoking and pet are not allowed.